Disclaimer

This blog is NOT an official US Department of State blog. The views and information are the grantee's own and do not represent the Teachers for Global Classrooms Program, IREX, or the US Department of State.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ROFL - I really did!!!

Yes, I really did go into the caverns! It was very cool, damp & slippery but I went through the whole thing. It was not as dark and closed-in as I thought it might be. It looks like they just strung out literally miles of wiring to install the lights in the cavern. The fixtures are nestled down among the formations or hung from the ceiling. They are generally not too obvious.

NO - I did not crawl under the saint's bones for a wish. My knees are too shot for that! The tunnel there is fairly narrow, I guess that's the point for making touching the sides part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment